You can find some of our most asked questions answered below. Alternatively, please email [email protected] with any queries you may have.
We love hearing from you!
Where can I buy your products?
You can buy our products from Sainsbury’s, ASDA, Morrisons, Ocado, and Amazon- and also from us online here.
Can I buy your products outside the UK?
For any queries about purchasing outside of the UK, please contact our Commercial Director at [email protected].
What Makes your products different from other baby foods?
For Aisha is the leading halal baby food company in the UK and our broad range of dietary attributes mean that we appeal to all types of parents. Our meals contain a wide variety of exotic and wholesome ingredients to give little ones a healthy start in life. Our award-winning exotic recipes are made with all-natural nutritious ingredients. As well as catering for a range of dietary requirements, such as halal diets, our recipes have a broader variety of ingredients than many other baby foods – meaning that your little one gets to experience the full range of flavours the world has to offer in every tiny mouthful.
Why do you use herbs and spices in your food?
Our food is infant dietitian approved and created specially to be just right for little tummies. We use a just a small amount of herbs and spices to give little ones different flavour experiences so they will eat a wider variety of healthy savoury foods in later life. You can read more about the ingredients we use and how they benefit your little one here.
Do for aisha products contain added salt or sugar?
No, our meals are predominantly savoury so they only contain a very small amount of fruit and are Sugarwise accredited. The inclusion of herbs and spices in our meals means that our food tastes and smells great so it’s not necessary to add salt or sugar. There is plenty of nutritional research that proves babies and toddlers do not need sugar and salt added to their diets – in fact it can lead to dietary health problems later in life – so we are proud that for aisha does not contain added sugar.
Can I take for aisha products abroad?
Absolutely. Our food is made with convenience for travel in mind. Our packaging is lightweight and robust for carrying and our pouches are mess free with reclosable safety caps.
How do I make sure the products are the right temperature?
Heating guidelines are printed on the reverse of each product. Please always test the temperature yourself before giving to your little one. For peace of mind (and for parents on-the-go) all of our food can also be eaten cold so you don’t have to heat it.
Can adults eat your products too?
We’re so confident that our baby food tastes great that we recommend parents trying it too. We regularly eat our food here at for aisha and adults often tell us that they do too as it’s both tasty and healthy.
Do you make food for older children?
Yes, we have a range of tray meals suitable for toddlers up to around 3 years of age.
Can you ask my local store to stock for aisha?
The supermarkets make the decision as to where to stock our food but it would be very helpful for you to please ask your local store manager, who can request it from their head office. You can also ask your local shopkeeper to email us [email protected] if they wish to become a new customer.
What do I do if something is wrong with one of the products I’ve bought?
Quality issues are extremely rare but if you do experience something that you wouldn’t expect then please email us at [email protected]. If you can please send a photo of the reverse of the product then we can check the batch numbers and come back to you with an answer to your question and a replacement product. You can also post the item to our PO Box address on the reverse of the product.
How long does delivery take from your online shop?
Delivery can take five days or less. The postal service can often be faster than that. If you require faster delivery then please also remember that you can order our food online from ASDA.com, Sainsburys.com and Ocado.com.
Do you deliver outside the UK?
Due to importing legislation in different countries, it isn’t currently possible for us to post outside of the UK but please email us at [email protected] and we can let you know if we have a retailer in your region.
What do I do if there’s a problem with my order?
If you have placed an order and there is a problem or it hasn’t arrived within 7 days, please check your local post office to ensure it hasn’t been left there. If not please contact [email protected] with your order number so we can sort this out for you.
Are your pouches recyclable?
Our meals are not currently recyclable due to the aluminium used to keep the meat fresh. However we are working with manufacturers to try and find a solution. The requirements for baby food pouches are complex – sterile, heat resistant etc – but, we are hopeful that a solution will be available soon. The plastic and card from our Tray Meals is recyclable, as are the lids from our pouches.
When are you going to bring out new recipes?
New product development is our favourite part of the job! We’re always working on our existing recipes and brainstorming ideas for future creations. Email us at [email protected] with any recipe suggestions you’d like to share with us- we love to hear them!
Can infants under 7months have your meals?
Our meals are suitable for babies from the age of 7 months. We would always recommend talking to your GP before feeding your infant any foods before 7months.
Latest Competition Terms and Conditions
Please see the Ts&C’s below for our latest online competition!
Terms & Conditions for the “For Aisha Mini First Aid Prize Draw” (the “Prize Draw”)
- The Prize Draw is organised and run by For Aisha (“For Aisha”), who can be contacted at Beehive Lofts, Beehive Mill, Jersey St, m46JG.
- By entering this Prize Draw, you agree to these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and any decisions reached by For Aisha, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw starts at 5PM(BST) on 28th March 2022 and ends at 23:59 (BST) on 3rd April 2022-the “Prize Draw Period”).
- Who can enter this Prize Draw?
- Participants must be residents of the United Kingdom with a UK postal address and aged 18 or over.
- The Prize Draw is not open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of For Aisha or Mini First Aid, any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by For Aisha or Mini First Aid, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Prize Draw, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of such connected individuals.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete For Aisha reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify a participant for submitting false information.
- How does the Prize Draw work?
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw and entry is free.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is via the Prize Draw post on Instagram during the Prize Draw Period.
- All Entries must be received by For Aisha during the Prize Draw Period or they will be void.
- For Aisha will not accept responsibility for:
- Prize Draw Entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- any change in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a winner from accepting, taking or using a prize.
- After the expiration of the Prize Draw period, one (1) winner will be selected at random, using a random number generator computer process on April 4th 2022 from all valid Entries received.
- The winners will be notified via email on or around APRIL 4th (“Notification”).
- The prize must be claimed in accordance with the instructions in the Notification message, within twenty-eight (28) working days of the Notification (the “Claim Period”). Failure to claim the Prize in accordance with the instructions in the Notification within the Claim Period will result in the forfeit of the Prize and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- If a winner is found to be ineligible or fails to comply with the Terms, then the winner may, in For Aisha’s sole discretion, be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected.
- The decision of For Aisha regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- What is the prize?
- There will be ONE (1) winner, who will receive a Mini First Aid Class for six (6) people, a Mini First Aid Large First Aid Kit, and the entire For Aisha Range- eighteen (18) SKUs.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and have a cash value of zero. Prizes are for personal use only and are not for resale. Prizes may be forfeited in the event that For Aisha determines that the prize is being misused. For Aisha reserves the right to substitute a prize of an equal or greater value in its absolute discretion.
- For Aisha may request that the winners participate in reasonable post-event publicity however the winners are not under any obligation to participate.
- If you have elected to be added to For Aisha’s email database, you will also receive promotional emails with offers, news, products and information. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- For Aisha reserves the right to amend the rules of the Prize Draw, to withdraw the Prize Draw at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable, or to cancel prizes in the event of non-compliance with these Terms.
- Any cancellation or changes will be posted on the relevant Prize Draw Post.
- With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, For Aisha is not liable for, and you release For Aisha from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, as a result of entering the Prize Draw, failing to win, winning, accepting or using a prize.
- If you require any help or have any enquiries relating to these Terms, please contact For Aisha at the address above.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.